WHERE ART & CRAFT UNITE!
141 BATESVILLE SHOPPING CENTER
BATESVILLE, IN 47006
CLASS STARTS: Jan. 10th and meets for four Thursdays
option to move into Intermediate at completion of Beginning.
This is a fun class to learn how to create just about anything!
• Learn the basics of crocheting
• Importance of the proper gauge
• Assorted stitches (chain, single, double, treble and more)
• Decipher patterns and terminology (hdc, dc, tr, ch, and more)
• Learn about types of yarn and cotton (3 ply, worsted and
• Difference on needles
• Learn about other types of materials to use to crochet
• Other essential items to help on crocheting a project
Beginning Crochet - Thursdays at 6:30pm
Week 1: Basic stitch of chain, single and half double and basic
Week 2: Make a Basic Washcloth
Week 3: Learn blocking to shape, begin a scarf
Week 4: Finish Scarf
Cost: $65/ 4 week session plus supplies
Beginner Kit: Yarn for washcloth project, Hook & Scissors - $10